Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby Hat Cuteness!!

Just popping in for a quick update.

Still feeling a bit under the weather.




But.......... on to cuteness that would make anyone feel better.





Liam modeling the "Created Under Cold Meds" hat.  




Turned out pretty well, I think.




Don't you just love the "thoughtful" pose?





It could just be the model though.

                                        

                                  I am a bit partial to the boy!















It still needs a blue pompom on top but I just couldn't wait to post these pics.

PS. Notice the yarn.  Can't start them too young!

The pattern will be posted soon.  Keep an eye out for it!

Since I am still on the stranded color-work kick...here is a sneak preview of the item on the needles now.


               Road trip tomorrow so I hope to make good progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment